Monday, May 11, 2009

my adventure week

this past week I took tri by myself to my oldest sister Crystal's house while my parents flew out to Orlando to get my grandparents car but thy then decided to go to the beach for part of the days they aid they needed a vacatuiin from t past 6 month exprience. I was wishy washy on going to my sisters becuse she already has Madison who neds my sister to move around and feed and in a welchair plus an energetic 3 yar old. I knew it woud be hard to do anything with two of us in heelchairs I expected we wodn' be able to do much. I know it wipws ot my sister but he never complained .m M parents rely needed the ime away o we all mae sacrafics

I definately have more appreiation for my sister and paet which my mom now says is one reason she wanted to o away. THANKS CRYSTA FOR TAKING CARE OF ME!
My sister never gets to sit down, we were always running Madison around,
Unforunately with two of us needing wheelchair we did not get to go shopping like usual but Friday night Crystal and I got to go out a few hours to find my mom's mother's day present. I wanted to get my mom a diamond ring lucily we saw one in an ad that I liked so we took the Kohl's ad to Penys which had a better one. While at my sisters I learned to apprecite my mom and dad more so the ring was the right present to get her, my mom loves the ring
I could not play ball with Matthew which is extremely hard and sad for both of us, we do not bond as well now

to my family I thank and love you guys!

No comments: